We are highly selective of the law firms we list. Only list attorneys who have been able to get several multi-million dollar verdicts or settlements specifically for lawsuits involving motor vehicle crashes are eligible for listing. We don’t want just any car accident lawyers: We want only the best. This site will only list Car Accident Supes. If you don’t know, “supes” is short for superheroes.
Qualifications to be listed
- Attorneys must have at least 3 multi-million dollar verdicts or settlements specifically in the area of personal injury.
- Attorneys need 10 years of experience handling car accidents, or 20 or more cumulative years of experience at their law firm.
- Attorneys must have recent validated and verified client reviews.
- Attorneys must handle car accidents cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning no up-front money is paid to hire the lawyer and their clients only pay if they successfully recover money on their behalf.
- Attorney must be U.S. based and have a physical location.